Four reasons to write this blog
- Share thoughts
- Write about the things I do
- Friends who might be interested to follow
- I can put all the weird stuff crossing my mind because it is my blog.
Four rules for this blog
- Feel free to comment.
- Do not blame me for my English; I am not a native speaker.
- Feel free to inform me about grammar/spelling/style mistakes but be nice!
Four Five places I lived in
- Magdeburg, Germany (actually not really but never mind)
- Bonn, Germany
- Grenoble, France
- Gugulethu, Cape Flats, South Africa
- Brussels, Belgium
→ currently: Maceio, Brazil the country of carnival, beaches and the worst beer ever.
My four favourite films
Now, that is a tricky one because even if these are certainly my favourite films and I can watch them once a year or so but not over and over and over again.
- 3 Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel (the Czech version of Cinderella realised in the seventies, wonderful Christmas film with amazing music)
- Firefly – the pilot
- Lord of the Rings
- These children films realised from the books of Astrid Lindgren (Ronja Räubertochter, Mio mein Mio, etc.)
Four TV-shows I like to watch
There are not many TV-shows which can make me change meetings with friends or so.
- West Wing
- Downton Abbey
- Big Bang Theory, Navy CSI
- Caamelot (French TV, best Arthur parody ever)
Four places I would like to visit in the nearer future
- Budapest and Prague
- The Baltic States
- Salvador de Bahia
Four things I like to eat
Basically, I eat everything. I hate celery and I am not very fund of all this sausage stuff. Things I really like is more difficult since this depends on the season, on my mood, on what is available, on my finances, and on my shopping opportunities:
- Cheese – all sorts
- Fruit or Vegetable salad
- Sweet stuff, especially caramel. You can keep the chocolate.
Four websites I visit daily
- My mail server
Four things I try to do every day
- Improve my Portuguese
- Play guitar
- Learn something new
What does “lapuce” mean?
- la puce
- der Floh
- the flea
- The person writing this blog, i.e. I was given this surname by a friend and I think that it fits pretty well.