Basel seems to be a nice city; as much as I can judge with the little of time and creepy weather I had. Anyway. One day and the usual approach to sightseeing – walk into the tourist office and ask what they would advise to do – still got me
- a nice walk around the city center,
- a free guided tour in the Münster,
- entirely wet,
- a new umbrella,
- to see the Tinguely museum,
- to almost break my camera,
- a free jazz concert including a glass of white wine,
- really tired by the end of day.
I have to come back and see more of the city and its museums and try more of that food.