1. March – Getting lucky twice at the German embassy – once for a paper I didn’t have, once for paying.
2. March – Pasta with my new favourite tomato sauce including capres and lots of green olives.
3. March – Tortilla de spaghetti
4. March – 45 minutes walk home through an area I hardly know enjoying the rest light of the day.
5. March – Red wine and antipasti
6. March – Sunshine and cupcakes
7. March – Ticking of most of the stuff on this weekend’s to-do list
8. March – Un croque-monsieur pour me rendre heureux.
9. March – Escaping the madness for a few minutes at least…
10. March – Getting everything done in time. Unbelievable.
11. March – Out of BXL for four days!!
12. March – Austrian red wine.
13. March – Sightseeing at it’s best – nice people, nice city, nice food!
14. March – Very kind police man taking down my declaration after my wallet decided to change owners at Gare de Midi. Stupid mistake of me met with a lot of understanding and support.
15. March – Castillano – siempre no me cansada de mi curso. Empezamos con el subjuntivo y naturalmente no es el mismo como en francès.
Published late due to the wordpress poltergeist.