aka 36 hours in Brussels. Let’s see:
- Beers on the Grand Place – Trappist in Le Roi d’Espagne – Done
- Stew in Les Brassins – Done, done, done. And yes, I life in the street where Audrey Hepburn was born.
- Jazzy Bars… though the bar sounds kind of interesting.
- Break for Art Nouveau – Horta Museum – done. Pas mal… though not worth 7 euro in my point of view. I’d rather advice the Museum des Beaux Arts. 2 euro more for much more value.
- Moules et Frites – I know the second restaurant but not the first. On the to-do list.
- Yeah Flea market in Les Marolles.
- Any Belgian chocolate is good. The best is actually Côte d’Or chocolate spread; yamee.
- Royal Cuisine – … a tiny bit beyond my budget
- Midnight club – On the to-do-list.
- Le pain quotidien is way overpriced. Much better is the Sunday brunch in Le Belga – Flagey square.
- Château de la Hulpe – on my to-do-list since I bought the bike last summer. Seems like a really nice place to go.
I don’t know how they put that list together but if you really have bit more than 36 hours in Brussels (and enough pocket money), it is not a bad itinerary to start with.
I still haven’t done most of those things on the list, but I have eated delicious Moroccan pancakes at the Gare de Midi markets 🙂
😀 At least that’s something the NYT doesn’t know yet. We shouldn’t tell too many people; the queue is long enough as it is.