- Seeing a wonderful rainbow in the morning. Rain on the left side of the roof, sunshine on the other – weather in Brussels.
- Discovering a much shorter way from my language classes to go home.
- Reading a great article about the French rugby and why the English should have been so decent to loose the half final against France.
- Watching the peoples’ faces when they come in the (Belgian) post office: Annoyed when seeing the queue, disgusted when taking the waiting ticket, tired when getting out there.
- Wondering how to call a homeless person after the phone cell he lived in has been destroyed…
- Thinking about taking a photo from this grey heron I see so often at one of the inner city lakes, very close to one of the noisiest and busiest places in Brussels.
Life is full of snapshots.