- Watching Rugby: New Zealand – Portugal. Poor Portugal
- Visiting the “Palais de Justice” during the “Open Monuments Days” – quite enormous building though a bit mégalo
- Going out with a friend to play darts
- Going to Antwerp to visit the city (very nice), the cathedral (wonderful) and the Rubens’ house (interesting). Photos will come soon, I swear but please cf. the text below.
- Quite ful but great weekend
- Packing my stuff
- Getting the hired car
- Bringing all my stuff down (2nd floor – elevator)
- Driving through this mad city
- Bringing all my stuff up (3rd floor – no elevator)
- Unpacking my stuff
- Cleaning my old room
- Organizing and probably cleaning my new room
- Sleeping, sleeping, sleeping (if there is still some time left until Monday)
So, please do not wonder if there are not going to be a lot of posts this week. Especially since a friend from France came to visit me so that my evenings will be filled with Dutch lessons (today and Wednesday) and showing Brussels (Tuesday and Thursday).
Hope you are having a great time out there! La puce un tantinet stressée quoi 🙂