It has been done. Here, you can find all photos from my trip to Malmö and Copenhague; at least all those I considered worth being choosen. Just click on the set “Holiday” and you can see them all.
So, how was it? Well:
- it was sunny, warm, relaxing and exactly what I needed to get my head free.
- it involved a lot of walking, not too much sightseeing, some hanging around, some going-out in the evenings
- it was the very first city where I could not find an Internet shop though I have to admit that my search was not very extensiv
- I own now a visitors card for the public library which has a very nice collection of music CDs. All you need to get a visitors card is an ID and the Internet is for free (just in case you wanted to know)
- it was the very first time I went to see an Opera, something I will write more about tomorrow but let me say that is was very impressiv
- there was a guitar in the living of the hotel I stayed in and what a guitar! Now I want a new one I only wonder where to find the money…
- Sweden is a rather expensiv country
- One week without alcohol, not even one beer which is expensiv and since I am living in a country famous for beer not something I missed.
- I spend my last day on the beach, laying lazily in the sun and
- I arrived in Brussels, it was raining, grey and…
- What can I say?
La puce mélancolique