I! got! a! room! It is ok (not really what I wanted but ok), it is to expensive (I spend the maximum I wanted to spend) and it has a lot of other disadvantages. However: I HAVE A ROOM.
The biggest inconvenience is that the landlord does not want over-night visits so unfortunately, I cannot accommodate all the
many few some people friends who want to visit me. But the youth hostel is not bad. Seriously, I spend several nights there…
Compared to most of the other rooms I saw, I still like the one I have now. I mean, I saw rooms which:
- had only six square meters
- had no window
- were in the cellar
- were in the attic with one window in the roof
- seemed to be in construction
- were in the forth floor but the showers were in the entrance level
- were shabby, old, dirty and so on
Photos as soon as I have my digicam here. And, my new flatmates are going to be Spanish, French, and Italian. I really like that point.